- Solving issues regarding creative specs, campaign set-up and tracking.
- Coordinate with internal teams for campaign execution.
- Implement, review and QA creative assets, tags, and tracking codes to ensure proper delivery and tracking of campaigns.
- Knowledge/keeping track of the latest trends associated with online marketing like PMP, RTB, Video, App and Native advertising operations.
Skills & Experience
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Adaptive to change and the ability to learn quickly.
- Knowledge of capturing Charles/Fiddler session would be a plus.
- Experience managing a high volume of tasks and comfortable with prioritization of work irrespective of time.
- We are looking for a candidate with Bachelor’s degree.
- Overall 2-3 years of ad ops experience with at least 1 year working experience in QA role.
- Candidate is expected to have exceptional problem solving, analytical and organisation skills with a detail-oriented attitude.
- Passion for learning new technologies.