You will be a part of the Product Solutions team at Near which is responsible for product validation and first value realization of Allspark for our enterprise clients. This team is involved in the sales process right from the initial meetings to on-boarding of clients to the Customer Success team. This role will involve a lot of scripting and would need quick turnaround times.
- Working closely with the product and tech team to understand Near’s data assets.
- Understanding client requirements, working with Client Solutions & Sales teams to curate relevant solutions.
- Work with Customer Success teams to on-board clients and set them up for extracting maximum value out of Allspark.
- Extract and analyse large amounts of data and address customer needs.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with analytics firms or data driven companies.
- Hands on experience with Data Collection/Extraction.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent in scripting and handling large amounts of data.
- Exemplary team leading skills.
- Good understanding of software methodologies and concept.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in Data analysis, scripting & software.
- Must have exposure to R, Python, Spark & Hadoop. Knowledge of Java is a plus.