The Product Solutions team at Near is responsible for product validation and first value realization of Allspark for Near’s Enterprise clients. This team is involved in the sales process right from the initial meetings through to onboarding of clients to the Customer Success team. This is a role that will involve a lot of scripting and would need quick turnaround times. This role provides the unique opportunity to work with multi-cultural teams and clients across US, Europe, Australia and Asia.
- Working closely with the product and tech team to understand Near’s data assets.
- Understanding client requirements and working with Client Solutions and Sales teams to curate relevant solutions to address client needs.
- Work with Customer Success teams to onboard clients and set them up for extracting maximum value out of Allspark.
- Extract and analyse large amounts of data and address customer needs.
- 2 to 3 years as a data analyst with analytics firms or data companies
- Hands on experience with Data Collection/Extraction
- Strong analytical skills
- Well versed in scripting and handling large amounts of data
- Strong presentation and communication skills; proactive, “get stuff done” attitude
- Bachelor Degree required; Computer Science is preferred
- Location: Bangalore
About this role
This role provides an opportunity to propose new ambient intelligence solutions to Near’s global clients for an exciting startup at the intersection of mobile and big data. Smartphones, Smart Homes, and the “Internet of Things” generate massive amounts of user data and Near’s unique strength to process and leverage this data is already disrupting the marketing and BI ecosystem globally.
We’re looking for someone who could work with the product and business teams to surface our data to address key business problems. We’re a true startup. Hence, the role would require dealing with chaos and ambiguity – a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.