The Near Executive Team comprises of the Founders and C-suite executives responsible for setting the vision for the company. The Near Executive Team is looking to hire a Chief of Staff to execute on the vision laid out by them and drive operational efficiency in every function to enable Near to achieve growth in the next phase of its journey.
- Bring a fresh perspective to Near’s product roadmap and GTM strategy.
- Drive quarterly leadership summits with teams across New York, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, London and Singapore.
- Along with ET, responsible for goal setting for the Near Leadership teams across functions ranging from Engineering, Data Sciences, Sales, Partnerships, Marketing, Finance, Operations and Human Resources.
- Track performance of various teams on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for appraisals.
- Build the annual operating plan and resourcing plan to scale the business.
- Optimize the organizational structure across functions to have high performers in every position who also embody Near’s culture and vision.
- Work closely with the Executive Team to strike fine balance between long term and short-term goals.
- Resolve occasional deadlocks between functions based on company goals and priorities.
- Deliver on long-term revenue and profitability goals from the region.
- This role will require international travel.
- Experience: 7+ years in Management Consulting
- Post Graduate degree/MBA from Tier-1 colleges preferred
- Prior experience of start-up is a plus