The Near business teams are responsible for driving adoption of company’s SaaS products – Allspark, CARBON and Compass. As Country Manager, you will be responsible for expanding the scale of Near’s market presence with key partners, brands and publishers and strengthen Near’s position as a thought leader in the space.
We are looking for someone who could scale our India operations and drive the P&L for the region. This role provides an opportunity to scale a market for an exciting technology company at the intersection of cloud and AI.
We are a true startup. Hence, the role would require dealing with chaos and ambiguity – a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Bring a fresh perspective to Near’s GTM strategy in India.
- Market map the opportunity across key customer categories for various products – Publishers, O2O, Retail and Platforms.
- Build the annual operating plan and resourcing plan to scale the business.
- Drive the adoption of Allspark, CARBON and Compass licenses across customer categories.
- Work closely with the Executive Team to strike strategic partnerships in the market.
- Drive awareness of human mobility data across the various industries in India through research, thought leadership and marketing activities.
- Be the face of Near at industry events, talk shows and our own events.
- Deliver on long term revenue and profitability goals from the region.
- Experience: 10+ Years (5+ years at mobile/consumer internet companies).
- Location: Bangalore, India.
- Industry Type: Big Data/SaaS/Digital Media.
- International travel required.