This role provides an opportunity to be a part of the Near Data Engineering team. You will have the chance to make your hands dirty by working on cutting edge tech stack, and leverage your skills and toolset to help us build an awesome product.
- Understanding client requirements - working with various stakeholders.
- Designing and implementing our data processing pipelines for different kinds of data sources, formats and content for the Near Platform.
- Understanding client requirements, working with Client Solutions & Sales teams to curate relevant solutions.
- Developing techniques to analyse and enhance both structured and unstructured data.
- Participate in product design and development activities supporting Near’s suite of location intelligence products.
- Must have worked with distributed data processing frameworks - Apache Spark, Apache Flink or Hadoop.
- Expert in core java. Python is plus.
- Knowledge of frameworks & distributed systems, good at algorithms, data structures, design patterns.
- In depth understanding of Kafka, MongoDB, Spark , HBaseIn-depth understanding & experience in big data technologies (Kafka, Cassandra, HBase, Spark).
- Knowledge of frameworks & distributed systems, good at algorithms, data structures, core java, design pattern.
- Understanding of distributed system fundamentals.
- Must have built data processing framework.
- Preferably to have worked with microservices.
- We are looking for an engineer with Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- Overall 2-4 years of experience with at least minimum 2 years working experience on any Data driven company/platform.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and organisation skills with a detail-oriented attitude.
- Passion for learning new technologies.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.