- Designing and implementing our data processing pipelines for different kinds of data sources, formats and content for the Near Platform.
- Developing techniques to analyse and enhance both structured and unstructured data.
- Develop/operationalize data science models in application contexts.
- Participate in product design and development activities supporting Near’s suite of location intelligence products.
- Must have worked with distributed data processing frameworks - Apache Spark, Apache Flink or Hadoop.
- In-depth understanding & experience in big data technologies (Kafka, Cassandra, HBase, Spark).
- Knowledge of frameworks & distributed systems, good at algorithms, data structures, core java, design pattern.
- Understanding of distributed system fundamentals.
- Must have built data processing framework.
- Preferably to have worked with microservices.
- We are looking for an engineer with Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- Overall 8-13 years of experience with at least minimum 4 years working experience on any Data driven company/platform.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and organisation skills with a detail-oriented attitude.
- Passion for learning new technologies.