Near is seeking a highly-motivated customer facing team player with a passion for storytelling and partner enablement. Your primary focus is to empower Near’s partners and sales teams to drive revenue growth.
This is a highly cross-functional and collaborative role that will require you to shepherd Near’s solutions through our go-to-market process while customer engagement across markets.
The ideal candidate will have experience marketing SaaS products or enterprise technology to strategic partners.
- Drive revenue growth by enabling partners to grow new and existing business.
- Support strategic partners and drive product evangelism in their markets through joint partner events.
- Identify and execute the plan for customer collaterals per market for partner and customer education.
- Own product training for partners and sales.
- Develop partner portal for partner enablement.
- Stay updated with market intelligence and the competitive landscape to ensure partners can communicate key product differentiators.
- Prior experience in global MarTech/Data/SaaS industry
- Strong Experience in partner marketing with marketing and go-to-market experience.
- Demonstrated success in growing B2B products.
- Excellent verbal, written, storytelling and presentation skills.
- Experience with international clients/stakeholders is mandatory.
- Excited by software products and can talk comfortably about how they work.
- Understanding of data and how to use it to make informed decisions.
- Experience working with partners and conducting customer events in international events.
- Over 10 years of experience in Partner/Product Marketing, preferably SaaS.
- MBA Preferred.
- Experience in SaaS/ Marketing Technology/Data preferred
- Open to International Travel