We need a smart Graphic Designer to join our team and work on designs ranging from our plethora of product lines to marketing collaterals. As a Graphic Designer, you will be visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, reports, products, print jobs and more.
You should be passionate about products, a brilliant problem solver and enthusiastic about crafting unique solutions using imagination. You keep a notebook of almost outlandish ideas with doodles that in your mind are finished designs. You like to make complex things appear effortlessly simple and thrive on solving tough technical and design related challenges.
- Own the delivery of the final design from brief to execution within required timelines.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements. Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic in line with the brand palette.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media and amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Skills & Requirements
- Overall 3-5 Years of experience.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Adherence to timelines, and ability to understand visual feedback.
- Ability to work methodically.
- Proactive with communication.
- Great cross functional team player.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field.