As Head, Marketing - Inbound, you will be contributing to the growth of our business by scaling and optimizing the performance of our marketing funnel, and owing performance metrics like visitation, leads and product trials. You will ensure that every Near.co property is optimized to help us grow, participate in full-funnel conversion optimization, and support stakeholders across the company with optimization expertise.
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and grow the demand and operations function within the marketing team.
- Leverage organic & paid channels to drive top funnel, lead velocity and product trials. Own qualified demo targets for our SaaS products.
- Scale growth and optimization efforts including website visitation, landing page conversions, email and content conversions, SEO, SEM, paid acquisition and field marketing for implementing a multi-channel customer acquisition strategy.
- Conduct full-funnel analysis of acquisition efforts to identify inefficient aspects of the funnel, plan opportunities, and implement experiments that drive sustainable growth.
- Use data-driven marketing to identify trends/patterns and key opportunities for innovation, make optimization recommendations across the buyer’s journey.
- Partner with our marketing leaders in content, product marketing, communications and brand design to ensure unified marketing execution.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products, audience, and their buyer’s journey.
- Ensure marketing processes work, and measure performance and impact of programs.
- 7+ years in B2B marketing, with over 4+ years in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid and organic channels with quantifiable results.
- Experience with A/B testing (eg. Optimizely, Google Optimize), Analytics (eg. Google Analytics), Data APIs (eg. Clearbit), User testing (eg. Hotjar), CRM (eg. Hubspot), Marketing Automation.
- Experience with SEO/SEM/SMM and agency management.
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills with a strong quantitative orientation.
- Energized operating in a fast-paced environment, with proven prioritization and decision-making abilities.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, problem solving, and project management skills with a “get it done” track record.
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.