We are looking to hire a Head for our new product – CARBON, North America. CARBON provides intelligence on customers, based on real-world signals. Beta customers of CARBON include WeWork, News Corp and MetLife. This role sits at the intersection of managing a P&L and contributing to the product strategy/roadmap. It would require managing a team of Sales Executives in North America to scale the CARBON business.
This role provides an opportunity to work closely with the Executive team at one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies. Near’s flagship SaaS product Allspark is being used by customers in over 20 countries globally. With the launch of CARBON, our ambition is to make intelligence on people and places readily available to businesses to help them understand and take better informed decisions.
We are looking for someone who could take responsibility for this startup within a startup. The role would require working on managing and growing the P&L for North America while also laying down the product roadmap. We are a true startup. Hence, the role would require dealing with chaos and ambiguity – a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Lay down the vision and charter for CARBON for North America; institutionalize with key stakeholders in the organization.
- Manage on ground sales teams in New York and San Francisco – goal setting, revenue planning, account planning, sales ops management.
- Drive adoption of CARBON in key identified customer categories to gain rapid market share in the first 180 days.
- Work with data science, engineering and partnerships teams to identify new customer categories for Product-Market Fit.
- Work with Sales to build case studies and references by vertical.
- Leverage product marketing to organize category focused Webinars for demand generation.
- Build the annual operating plan and resourcing plan to scale the business.
- Deliver on long-term revenue and profitability goals from the Business Unit.
- Experience: 15+ years (7+ years at Data led SaaS companies selling to Enterprise).
- Location: New York.
- Industry Type: Enterprise SaaS/Data Commercialization.
- It will require frequent International travel.