Near is looking for a Head of Inside Sales to lead and scale our growth marketing business. This is a rare opportunity to build and lead a team that is driving adoption of a global data platform harnessing signals from over a billion MAUs and used by partners across the United States, Europe, Japan and Asia Pacific. We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious member who can play a pivotal role in the next phase of our journey.
- Own the overall P&L revenue responsibilities for Demand Gen and Inside Sales.
- Identify key marketing channels for investment to generate leads and allocate annual budgets for marketing.
- Work with Sales and GTM teams to understand categories and industries of focus across regions.
- Optimize marketing strategy to maximize the ROI on investment and improve conversion.
- Work closely with the Executive Team to align on quarterly milestones and revenue targets.
- Lead the content strategy to feed into the marketing funnel for demand gen.
- Use communication and collaboration tools to provide a high-level of visibility and transparency around KPIs and results to Executive and other teams.
- Provide line management for all direct reports, complete annual reviews and conduct performance management for the Growth team.
- Proactively present succinct, fact and logic-based recommendations to the Executive Team.
- Recruit, motivate, mentor and lead a high-caliber team across Demand Generation and Inside Sales.
- Setup Inside Sales team to move leads through the funnel to closure.
- 8 to 12 years of digital marketing experience, including 4+ years of experience marketing SaaS products.
- MBA from Tier-1 institute is preferred.
- Hands on experience in setting up and managing an inside sales team with quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Prior experience in marketing to product/development teams at online/mobile first companies is a plus.
- Experience in a fast-moving, growth-oriented startup is preferred. Needs to be flexible and adaptable as requirements change.
- Strong leadership skills including vision-setting, goal-setting, coaching, team building, empowerment, and cross-functional communication.