We are looking for Junior PM who understands markets and user requirements in depth. This role will work collaboratively with across all functions & regions on cutting edge technologies to develop and deliver innovative solutions. This role provides a space to take advantage of all the amazing opportunities in front of us and deliver the highest-quality services to existing customers and users. We’re a true startup. Hence, the role would require dealing with chaos and ambiguity – agreat opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Define product roadmap, identify customer and market requirements and write use-case-driven requirements, focused on user-interaction workflows and security outcomes.
- Understand technologies within product area and articulate technological requirements.
- Impact customer experience, feature usability, success and team-level business goals.
- Drive feature discussions with customers, engineers, and partner teams and produce clear, concise documents like functional and technical specifications.
- Act as product evangelist both internally and externally.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- 1-3 years of experience in product development or product management.
- Experience in a product-centric company is a plus.
- Prior knowledge of working with Data Products is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute.