Near is looking for a Lead - Data Analyst to join our team as we scale globally. You will be a key member of the Analytics & Research team, delivering critical data-driven insights across the organization as well as to partners. You will be responsible for extracting data from various sources, building intelligence from it, and presenting it appealingly to empower effective data-driven decision-making through surfacing the most relevant insights from data; through reporting, analysis, and optimization.
You will be part of one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies and a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Understanding business requirements and translating it into executable steps for the team members.
- Collaborate with product managers and suggest appropriate solutions for analytics deliverables.
- Deep understanding of different data sources and using the best of it for the use cases.
- Optimize code for maximum efficiency and review the team’s code to identify bugs and logical gaps.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Review the team’s deliverables before sending final reports to stakeholders.
- Get feedback and build solutions for users and customers.
- Synthesize both quantitative and qualitative data into insights that deepen our understanding of our product performance and user behavior.
- Support cross-functional teams with data reports and insights on data.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and skills.
Skills and Requirements
- You should hold a B.Tech / M.Tech degree.
- 6+ Years of experience; should have worked with SQL, Python and Big Data Technologies, SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Should be adept at understanding business requirements and translating them into code.
- Should have a proven record of prior BI/reporting experience.
- Expertise in analyzing data and query authoring.
- Experience in structured analysis and query optimization in SQL.
- Experience with any Data Visualization tools will be a plus.
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and organizational skills with an eye for detail.