- Developing and maintaining healthy relationships with clients & drive high quality customer service.
- Understand campaign KPI or other goals, objectives and data, media buying cycles, marketing philosophy, target demographics etc.
- Analyze data and produce reports on key metrics for optimization.
- Resolving delivery/scaling issues, if any and share actionable inputs with Clients/Product team.
Skills & Experience
- Strong digital media experience, advertising operations, account management and data analysis.
- Excellent understanding of Ad Tech world (DSP, SSP, DMP, RTB etc.)
- Excellent understanding of different applications used to measure campaign success (Nielsen, Moat, IAS, Doubleverify etc.)
- Knowledge of capturing Charles/Fiddler session would be a plus.
- Excellent team management skills.
- We are looking for a candidate with Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- Overall 5-6 years of ad ops experience.
- Candidate is expected to have exceptional problem solving, analytical and organisation skills with a detail-oriented attitude.