- Review & understand the needs of the hiring manager to create job descriptions.
- Build a strategic road map to identify & build the pipeline with the right candidates.
- Write and post job descriptions on various platforms & source potential candidates from niche platforms, like LinkedIn, Stack Overflow and GitHub.
- Screen the resumes to filter the candidates & perform pre-screening calls.
- Conduct professional verification for skills, experience and overall suitability for the position.
- Prepare submission of documents for each shortlisted candidate and schedule interviews.
- Communicate & engage the candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions).
- Engage with offered candidates and keep them warm until joining.
- Creating and maintaining strong Database of candidates across all verticals and domains.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Continuously seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professional.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to proactively network with prospective candidates and establish effective working relationships.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced and competitive organisation.
- Engineering Graduate or MBA(HR).
- 4 to 6 years of technical recruiting experience.
- Prior experience in start-ups is a plus.
- Technical recruitment experience is a must.