The Communications Manager will oversee our global PR and communications program. Key components of this program include media and influencer relations, PR partner management, supporting product launches, speaking and award management, thought leadership strategies and managing social media handles. There's lots of room for growth and creativity in this role as the key aim is to connect with the right audience through compelling stories.
You should have experience translating business objectives into a strategic and integrated media relations program that builds brand awareness driving business results. You should be highly organized, with strong PR fundamentals and a finely-tuned sense of what makes a compelling story. You know how to develop creative angles for news, proactive pitches, bylines, speaking opportunities, and award submissions.
- Increase unique monthly organic traffic to the Near’s website with effective PR & Communications.
- Work with the in-house marketing team and own the PR goals for the organization.
- Provide PR support for launches, proactive stories, and thought leadership programs.
- Develop and place proactive corporate, product, partner and customer stories in relevant publications globally.
- Be the buzz driver of the company globally ensuring presence in events and media stories.
- Ideate and get coverage for announcements, bylines, blogs and speaker abstracts.
- Process-driven with stellar organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to adapt in a fluid, high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal.
- Familiar with enterprise tech media landscape.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills with experience handling multiple projects at once.
- Team player with a sense of ownership and "get things done" approach, and a strong driver of business results.
- Self-driven and ability to be both strategic and execution oriented; identify opportunities and make them happen.
- Master’s degree preferred (marketing, communications, journalism etc.).
- 4-7 years of experience in PR and communications.
- At least 3 years of B2B tech PR experience required.