Near is seeking a highly-motivated team player with a passion for storytelling, sales enablement, and data-driven marketing excellence. Your primary focus is to craft compelling stories for Near’s sales, marketing and product teams.
This is a highly cross-functional and strategical role that will require you to shepherd Near’s solutions through our go-to-market process while developing sales enablement content that excites, educates and places the customer at the forefront. In addition, you will drive key customer stories that help position Near’s solutions in markets across the globe.
The ideal candidate will have experience marketing SaaS products or enterprise technology across multiple customer segments, and will be responsible for driving customer actions down the funnel.
- Partner with the product and growth teams to improve the end-to-end user experience including funnel optimization and customer engagement.
- Own the go-to-market planning and execution process for Near’s products and work with cross-functional teams to drive success.
- Act as a conduit between product and sales teams; create and drive product education through customer collateral including eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, storytelling presentations, solution briefs, videos, product guides and blogs.
- Train & educate internal and external stakeholders as the subject matter expert for a solution, technology, or customer segment.
- Own execution of product launch plans for new products, working closely with product, sales, support, and the rest of the marketing team.
- Collaborate with content, demand, communications and brand design leaders to ensure unified marketing execution.
- Stay updated with market intelligence and the competitive landscape to ensure the team can communicate key product differentiators.
- Spokesperson for the analyst relations channel for the product to drive recognitions.
- Strong Experience in product marketing with product positioning and go-to-market experience.
- Demonstrated success in launching B2B products.
- Excellent verbal, written, storytelling and presentation skills.
- Experience with international clients/stakeholders preferred.
- Excited by software products and can talk comfortably about how they work.
- Understanding of data and how to use it to make informed decisions.
- Prior experience in developing product messaging that serve multiple use cases and personas.
- 4-7 years of experience in Product Marketing, preferably SaaS.
- MBA Preferred.
- Experience in Big Data/ SaaS/ Enterprise Technology preferred.