As a Research Associate, you will be part of the Data & Analytics team at Near which is responsible for conceptualizing and delivering Data Driven Insights Reports for Near’s partners and customers. You will be involved in creating and presenting the research reports that are relevant to the clients and their industries. This role will involve understanding the data that Near has, analysing the data and telling a story relevant for an industry or a brand.
You will be part of one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies – a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Understand client requirements and work with Client Solutions & Sales teams to conceptualize research reports that address a clear problem for the category or the brand.
- Work with Customer Success teams and the internal analytics team to standardize these reports across geographies and industries.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to increase the throughput of the Analytics & Research team to deliver 10x more reports by standardizing the report structure and streamlining the overall delivery process.
- An individual who can transform tables into storytelling.
- Perform primary and secondary research.
- Analyse large amounts and diverse sets of data to gather data-driven insights and tell a compelling story.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or other quantitative sciences.
- 2 to 3 year’s experience as a Data analyst, Market Analyst or Research Associate with top tier consulting firms or Market research companies.
- International Exposure is highly preferred.
- Expert in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Working Experience with Top Management consulting firms in analyst or associate roles.
- Hands on experience in conceptualizing and delivering Research and Insights reports.
- Effectively worked across diverse set of stake-holders – TMT experience is a big plus.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in Management Consulting, Market Intelligence Companies.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and organisational skills with an eye for detail.