We are looking for someone who could scale our SEA operations as this role provides an opportunity to expand the market for an exciting start-up at the intersection of mobile and big data. SEA is one of the most exciting markets for data monetization and Near’s unique strength to leverage user data to disrupt the marketing eco-system and key learnings from other markets would be a game changer.
We are a vibrant start-up with workforce spread across different geographies. Hence, the role would require dealing with chaos, excitement & disruptive ideas – a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
As Sales Director - SEA, you will drive SEA sales activities with key partners, brands, agencies by licensing and on-boarding new customers to Allspark, our SaaS audience curation product.
- Market mapping Allspark potential customers across channel partners, programmatic and agency clients.
- Pitching and closing commercial agreements with new customers in focus verticals.
- Farming of existing customers to increase month on month spends.
- Build awareness of location data and possibilities in research, measurement and deriving insights.
- Work closely with global Near team on strategy & planning.
Skills & Experience
- We are looking for a candidate with Bachelor’s degree, Master’s is a plus.
- Overall 5 to 8 years of experience. Must have 3+ years of digital media/mobile sales in SEA.
- Candidate is expected to have exceptional problem solving, analytical and organisation skills with a detail-oriented attitude.