The Sales Team at Near is responsible for selling Near products driving real world data enrichment for Enterprise customers. As Sales Executive, CARBON, you will drive sales activities with publishers, retail and O2O industries by licensing and onboarding new customers to CARBON.
This role provides an opportunity to scale the market for an exciting startup at the intersection of mobile and big data. USA is one of the most exciting markets for data monetization and Near’s unique strength to leverage user data to disrupt the eco-system and key learnings from other markets would be a game changer.
We’re looking for someone who could scale our US operations. We’re a true startup. Hence, the role would require dealing with chaos and ambiguity – a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven. To find out more, please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Building your own pipeline of publishers that would be prospects for CARBON.
- Pitching and closing commercial agreements with new customers in focus verticals. Building case studies with customers in key categories.
- Build awareness of human mobility data and possibilities in research, measurement and deriving insights for publishers and mobile first companies.
- Work closely with global Near team on strategy & planning for the US market.
- Experience: 5 Years (2+ years of selling to Publishers and Enterprise).
- Location: New York.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Industry Type: Data Commercialization/SaaS/Location-Purchase data.