Near is looking for Sales Executive, Compass. You will drive sales activities with publishers, retail brands, agencies and ad networks for Compass – an Offline Attribution SaaS product from Near.
This role provides an opportunity to scale the market for an exciting start-up at the intersection of mobile and big data. USA is one of the most exciting markets for data monetization and Near’s unique strength to leverage user data to disrupt the eco-system and key learnings from other markets would be a game changer.
We’re looking for someone who could scale our US operations. We’re a true start-up and hence, the role would require dealing with chaos and ambiguity – a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Market mapping Compass to potential customers across publisher, retailer, agencies and ad-tech partners and building a robust customer pipeline.
- Build qualified leads from scratch based on personal contacts, secondary research and cold calling.
- Build awareness of human mobility data and possibilities in research, measurement and deriving insights.
- Pitch commercial agreements with new customers. Building case studies with customers in key categories.
- Work closely with global Near team on strategy & planning for the US market.
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with Enterprise companies and agencies by cold calling.
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects both over the phone and via e-mail.
- Develop and sustain knowledge of Near.co’s offerings and associated technologies.
Tasks & Skills
- Experience: 2-3 years selling marketing measurement solutions.
- Sales experience in Sales and Pipeline development roles in SaaS based B2B software preferred. AdTech exposure is must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High-energy and positive attitude.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenario.
- Location: New York.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree required.
- Prior experience in SaaS/AdTech/Martech.
- Open to International travel.