The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for maintaining and enhancing existing instance of Salesforce for the Sales Cloud, Enterprise version. Your task will include user set-up, addressing reporting needs, monitoring and supporting the application, on-going maintenance activities, addressing application issues, and assisting with updates to the application. You will be responsible for the administration and ongoing support of the application in cooperation with the business and IT.
- Provide enterprise support & implementation of customer relationship management (CRM) solutions.
- Provides expertise in the effective operation of applications.
- Translates business processes into systems solutions.
- Performs system configuration to enable and improve business processes.
- Works closely with cross-functional team to design & execute test scripts.
- Performs analysis to effectively understand and address system issues.
- Works closely with Salesforce regarding issues, enhancements, and upgrades.
- Provides direction and support to application developers.
- Works closely with IT management to identify and prioritize technology issues requiring changes to application systems.
- Participates in enhancements to internal and purchased applications.
- Provides day-to-day CRM user support.
- Acts as liaison between internal help desk and Salesforce for the hosted CRM solution.
- Imports and updates data into Salesforce.
- Runs ad hoc reports to retrieve system metrics.
- Provides hands-on training to application users.
Skills & Experience
- Must have at least 5-6 salesforce product based implementation from scratch.
- Must have experience on connecting salesforce with marketing automation tool like Pardot or HubSpot.
- Experience developing system requirements in B2B SaaS environment.
- General business knowledge including indirect channel and direct Salesforce processes.
- Configuration of roles, profiles, and data visibility rules.
- Understanding of page layouts, record types, workflow and partner relationship management.
- Salesforce Reporting & Testing (Unit, System) knowledge is a must.
- Advanced Excel skills utilizing functions such as V-Lookup and Concatenate as well as other program features such as pivot tables, conditional formatting, charts and graphs, etc.
- Should have knowledge on the salesforce life cycle and knows out of the box features in salesforce (product lifecycle - Product/ Pricebook/quote)
- Should have worked closely with sales people and understand there requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- 5-7 years providing Salesforce administrator support to at least 20 users.
- Salesforce admin certification is a must.