You will be part of product team and will share our passion for product quality. You will define test strategies and quality approach for our SaaS product. The role requires strong analytical skills, initiative and ability to remain flexible in a dynamic environment.
- You will design, develop and execute advanced automated test suites and maintain existing test suites.
- Interact and collaborate with product team to identify and understand testing requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a highly collaborative work environment, managing competing priorities and assignments.
- Effectively communicate with management and cross functional teams.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in software automation testing, methodology, scripting in an Agile development environment.
- Experience in developing test suites for enterprise apps in Java/Python/Ruby.
- Strong understanding of REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, JMeter.
- Knowledge of using tools such as JIRA or similar.
- Strong knowledge of integration between automation scripts and build process.
- Basic knowledge of DB (SQL & NoSQL), with ability to manage data.
- Effective in working with strong technical teams across the company, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- We are looking for an engineer with Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, preferably in computer science.
- Around 3-4 years of experience as an SDET would be ideal.
- Candidate is expected to have exceptional problem solving, analytical and organisation skills with a detail-oriented attitude.
- Passion for learning new technologies.