As part of the Demand Team at Near, you will be responsible for generating leads for Near’s SaaS product, via outreach programs targeted at enterprises.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be responsible for making outbound calls, opportunity discovery and qualification. Additionally, the SDR will be responsible for handling inbound leads and discerning the quality/value of those leads for further qualification by the Sales team.
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with Enterprise companies and agencies by phone
- Generate interest in Allspark platform through 50-60 outbound calls daily
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects both over the phone and via e-mail
- Develop relationships at all levels from Head of Brand, CIOs, Head of Innovation, CMOs just to name a few.
- Qualify and allocate leads for Sales Directors based out of USA, APAC, EUROPE, MEA regions
- Work with a monthly, quarterly and yearly quota
- Develop and sustain knowledge of Near.co’s offerings and associated technologies
- Data-entry and lead management of company records into SalesForce and OutReach CRMs.
- Identify and understand trends within industries, what makes a campaign successful and apply this knowledge to help enerate further new business
- Provide feedback to improve marketing and sales efforts
- BA/BS degree
- 2-4+ years inside sales experience in Sales and Pipeline development roles in SaaS based B2B software preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great phone personality and phone voice
- Great listening skills and a desire to learn proper consultative selling techniques
- High-energy and positive attitude
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high quality of work
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
- Lead generation, cold calling, objection handling and closing experience desired
- Knowledge of email marketing software or other SAAS or CRM systems is a plus