We need a proficient Graphic Designer to join our team and work on designs ranging from our plethora of product lines to marketing collaterals. As a Graphic Designer, you will be visualizing and creating graphics, including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You'll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, reports, products, print jobs, and more.
You need to be passionate about products, a brilliant problem solver, and enthusiastic about crafting unique solutions using imagination. You keep a notebook of almost outlandish ideas with doodles that in your mind are finished designs. You like to make complex things appear effortlessly simple and thrive on solving technical and design-related challenges.
You will be part of one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies – an excellent opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Own the delivery of the final design from brief to execution within required timelines.
- Study design briefs and conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic in line with the brand palette.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design.
- Test graphics across various media and amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Skills and Requirements
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field with overall 5+ Years of experience.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent and proactive communication skills.
- Adherence to timelines and ability to understand visual feedback.
- Ability to work methodically and great cross-functional team player.