The Near Executive Team is looking to hire a VP & Business Head for the new product – CARBON, a data enrichment product providing real world insights on consumers to large Enterprises. Beta customers of CARBON include WeWork, News Corp and MetLife. This role sits at the intersection of managing a global P&L and owning the product strategy/roadmap. It would require managing cross functional teams across direct sales, customer success, inside sales, product marketing and product.
Near’s flagship SaaS product Allspark is being used by customers in over 20 countries globally and helps them with efficient customer engagement and taking more informed business decisions. With the launch of CARBON, our ambition is to make intelligence on people and places readily available to businesses to help them understand and take better informed decisions.
- Lay down the vision and charter for CARBON; institutionalize to key stakeholders in the organization.
- Manage on ground sales teams in New York, San Francisco, Tokyo and Sydney – goal setting, revenue planning, account planning, sales ops management.
- Drive adoption of CARBON in key identified customer categories to gain rapid market share in the first 90-180 days.
- Work with data science, engineering and partnerships teams to identify new customer categories for Product-Market Fit.
- Work with Sales to build case studies and references by vertical.
- Leverage product marketing to organize category focused Webinars for demand generation.
- Build the annual operating plan and resourcing plan to scale the business.
- Build out a product roadmap including data acquisition strategy to scale product adoption across multiple geographies and categories.
- Deliver on long-term revenue and profitability goals from the Business Unit.
- Experience: 7+ years in Management Consulting; 2+ years with a startup.
- Location: Bangalore, India.
- Industry Type: Enterprise SaaS/Big Data/TMT.
- Will require frequent International travel.
We are a true startup. Hence, the role would require dealing with chaos and ambiguity – a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.