The JAPAC traveller report analyses traveller behaviour across 12 airports in 9 countries in the JAPAC region. It contains insights in terms of demography, smartphone engagement, time spend, time of the day, day of the week and type of apps engaged across the 12 airports. Travellers have been segregated into various profiles like Students, Homemakers, Professionals and Affluent through proprietary Near technology.
Some of the questions that the study will answer
- What is the peak travel period by regions?
- Which airports had the highest frequency of travels?
- Which airport had higher footfall of people travelling?
- What type of audience travelled the most across different regions?
- What is the time spent across different digital mediums such as laptop, mobile?
- What is the smartphone and mobile internet penetration rates across these regions?
- What is the percentage of users who share locations?
- What is the preferred app category of people traveling across the regions via these airports?
Airport locations covered
- Melbourne & Sydney in Australia, Hong Kong and Macau in People's Republic of China, Tokyo in Japan, Delhi and Mumbai in India, and Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok and Manila in South East Asia